Rib and Block slabs that last a lifetime.
Efficient. Affordable. High performance.
Throughout the years, we’ve developed our rib and block slabs to evolve into a final product that adds tangible value to our clients’ projects. We are exceptionally proud of this industry leading product, and continue to invest our time and resources into developing it even further.
Our team of seasoned professionals have perfected quality rib and block slabs that are the products of choice for South African engineers and architects. Over the years, our slabs have been in many diverse applications, which is just further testament to its flexibility and versatility.
These slabs have been used in hospitals, schools, office buildings, retail, and domestic buildings, as well as in residential and townhouse developments. Thanks to its level soffits, our lintels and blocks fit perfectly, which further reduces plastering headaches. Our slabs are well understood by all builders and contractors, and we continue to far exceed all expectations placed on us.
Rib and Block Slab Benefits
- Factory produced to the highest standards
- T Lintels are machine extruded and not made in molds like our competitors, therefore the underside of our lintel is rough, which serves as a good plaster adhesive surface
- 40MPA concrete lintels is our standard, as opposed to 25MPA industry standards
- Blocks made from quality aggregates with minimum breakages
- Level Soffit – Lintels and Blocks fit perfectly, reducing plastering headaches
- Most common slab system in SA for over 40 years
- A further 5% concrete saving is achieved as a result of the unique T-Shape spans over 5m are straight and perpendicular for hassle free propping.
- Well understood by all builders, contractors and sub contractors and South African unskilled
- No cranes required, erection can be done by unskilled labour
- Light fittings, electrical and plumbing are easily inserted by omitting hollow blocks
- Eliminates Soffit shuttering (In-Situ Slabs) and no steel reinforcement is required
- Flexibility and versatility of design approach
- Spans up to 8m are easily achieved
- Residential/ Domestic
- Town Houses
- Office Buildings
Johannesburg, Soweto, Midrand, East Rand, Krugersdorp, Secunda, Fochville, Carletonville, Bloemfontein, Newcastle, Qwa Qwa, Pretoria, Mafikeng, Vereeniging, Vanderbijl, Vaal, Parys, Middelburg, Witbank, Mokopane, Polokwane and Towns within 400km radius.
Neighbouring Countries: Lesotho, Botswana, Swaziland, Namibia, and Zimbabwe.
View our Technical Slab Engineering Tables – Click Here