Enjoy Access to the Latest Slab Engineering Solutions in South Africa
It can be tough deciding on which slab engineering solutions to employ, with so many service providers vying for your business. However, it doesn’t need to be. Simply demand the best, and don’t settle for anything less. Our lightweight, superior and economical concrete polystyrene slabs continue to set the standard for excellence.
Thanks to our advanced polystyrene slab engineering services, we continue to innovate and advance the polystyrene insulated rib and rock slab industry. In fact, we continue to set the standards for excellence in the industry, and work with our eclectic clientele to not only meet, but also far exceed their expectations. Our polystyrene slabs come with a concrete tray for easy soffit plastering.
Our polystyrene slab engineering professionals have mastered this art, and we continue to deliver the highly sought after polystyrene insulated rib and block slabs to our valued clients. They’re specifically designed for long distance building projects, where lighter weights are required on load bearing walls.
Polystyrene Slab Benefits
- Sound Insulation – noise reduction
- Heat Insulation – keeping rooms cool in summer and warm in winter
- Fast Installation – Polystyrene blocks are light and less labour intensive due to this fact
- Lightweight and Economical – Easy and cheaper transport
- Light on Walls and Foundations – 35% (60kg) lighter per m2 than normal rib and block slabs
- Versatility and flexability in design
- Spans up to 8m are easily achieved
- Less props required: Semi Propless up to 2m under our supervision
- Quick and easy installation for multi storey buildings
- Less load on the foundations and load bearing walls (up to 130Kg lighter per m2)
- Ceiling boards beneath the soffit required instead of plastering the soffit
- Factory produced – offering the highest quality crisp white polystyrene
- Our polystyrene is made with fire resistant material. This is manufactured by our sister company
- T Lintels are machine extruded and not made in moulds like our competitors’ products. Therefore the underside of our Lintel is rough, which serves as a good plaster adhesive surface.
- 40MPA concrete ribs is our standard as opposed to the 25MPA industry standards
- All trays are made from quality aggregates with minimum breakages
- Our polystyrene blocks are higher, resulting in less concrete consumed when compared to competitors.
- Residential/ Domestic
- Town Houses
- Car Parks
- Office Buildings
Johannesburg , Soweto, Midrand, East Rand, Krugersdorp, Secunda, Fochville, Carletonville, Bloemfontein, Newcastle,Qwa Qwa, Pretoria, Mafikeng, Vereeniging, Vanderbijl, Vaal, Parys, Middelburg, Witbank, Mokopane, Polokwane and Towns within 400km radius.
Neighbouring Countries: Lesotho, Botswana, Swaziland, Namibia and Zimbabwe.
View our Technical Slab Engineering Tables – Click Here